Padma kosa silk saree
Exclusive handwoven kosa silk saree from Chhattisgarh. Crafted by indigenous weavers of Chhattisgarh.
Beautiful lotus motifs have been hand-embroidered on the anchal and body which makes this saree more elegant and gorgeous.
- Easy to drape . Pure Silk. With Blouse
- Pure Kosa silk saree
- Craft: Hand weaving and hand embroidery
- Fabric: Handwoven kosa silk
- Pattern: Natural color saree with floral embroidered motifs
- Colour: Natural color
- Saree Length: 5.5 Mtr
- Blouse: 1 Mtr
Notes for you:
- Wash Care: Dry clean only
- Shipping: Free shipping on orders above INR 1500
- Exchange and Return: Exchange should be initiated within one week of product delivery. In exchange, you choose other size or product from our website. We also offer credit note of the same value to use in the future, if you don’t want immediate exchange. No refund.
- Each of our product is authentically handcrafted and made to order, that required some time to deliver the order.
- Delivery time for prepaid order: 5-9 working days.
- Delivery time for CoD order: 8-14 working days.
- In case of urgent delivery, Plz write to us on email@example.com or whatsapp us on +91 8826481374
Neer is synonymous to water in Devnagari. Similar to its name the collection celebrates fluidity of patterns and silhouettes. Each product of the collection is a versatile and beautiful amalgamation of modern and traditional look.
Lotus and Roses are hand embroidered along with the product range in Neer collection, which adds interesting aspects of survival, courage and acceptance.
A conscious practice:
- Handmade clothing
- Minimizing the carbon footprint
- Made ethically with skin friendly fabric.
- Building local economy by providing continuous work to marginalized community
- Align with nature, reinventing handloom and supporting indigenous artisans
- Transparent and accountable value chain.
Craft and Artisans Story
Kosa silk is special type of soft silk woven only on the loom of Chhattisgarh. The handwoven silk saree has been made by local weavers of Chhuri village, Chhattisgarh .
Hand embroidery is done by our in-house women artisans based in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
The hand-woven and hand embroidered outfit may comes with certain imperfection, which mere nature of handmade product range.