Kora Long cowl hem dress
Comfortable and classy, the A line dress is perfect for meetings and high tea. The dress comes with a separate cotton slip.
Craft: Hand weaving and hand embroidery
Pattern: Aline and cowl hem
Garment measurement in Inches:
Length: 53 Inch
XS:Chest-32, Waist- 30, Shoulder-13, Sleeve length: 12
S:Chest-36, Waist- 34, Shoulder-14, Sleeve length: 12
M: Chest-40, Waist- 38, Shoulder-14.5, Sleeve length: 12
L: Chest-44, Waist- 42, Shoulder-15, Sleeve length: 12
XL:Chest-48, Waist- 46, Shoulder-16, Sleeve length: 12
For size, customization mail us at email@example.com
Notes for you
- Wash Care: Hand wash separately with mild detergent. You can go for dry clean as well once in a while to maintain the freshness.
- Shipping: Free shipping on orders above INR 1500
- Exchange and Return: Exchange should be initiated within one week of product delivery. In exchange, you choose other size or product from our website. We also offer credit note of the same value to use in the future, if you don’t want immediate exchange. No refund.
Delivery Time: Each of our product is authentically crafted and made to order.
- Delivery time for prepaid order: 5-8 working days.
- Delivery time for CoD order: 8-14 working days.
- In case of urgent delivery, Plz write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp us on +91 8826481374
About the Collection:
Kora collection is all about celebrating the natural process, unadulterated feeling and slow process of handmade clothing.
Embellished with delicate embroidery, the kora collection is made from handloom cotton, without any chemical color treatment.
The collection has comfortable silhouettes that celebrate Indian summer
An intrinsic process of handweaving is used to develop the soft cotton textile on the loom. The collection has been adorned with delicate hand embroidery
The weaving of handloom cotton is done by the rural weavers of Chhattisgarh. Stitching and embroidery of all our collection are done by Chhattisgarh based women groups.
There can be small irregularity due to the handwoven fabric. Keep cherishing imperfection of art. Slight variation in colour of fabric due to different resolution of the screen.