Guler tunic set
A stylish and comfortable statement.
Crafted from handwoven cotton the Guler co-ord has one of the smartest look from our collection.
The tunic has hand embroidered polka dot on front yoke while button closer at the back. Palazzo has pocket and elasticated waist.
Craft: Hand weaving and hand embroidery
Pattern: High slit tunic and palazzo with pocket
Colour: Kora and rose brown
Garment measurement: in Inches
Custom: As per your suggestion and requirement.
For more query, you can reach out to us on +91 8826481374 or email@example.com
Notes for you:
- Wash Care: Hand wash separately with mild detergent. You can go for dry clean as well once in a while to maintain the freshness.
- Shipping: Free shipping on orders above INR 1500
- Exchange and Return: Exchange should be initiated within one week of product delivery. In exchange, you choose other size or product from our website. We also offer credit note of the same value to use in the future, if you don’t want immediate exchange. No refund.
About the collection: Neer is synonymous to water in Devnagari. Similar to its name the collection celebrates fluidity of patterns and silhouettes. Each product of the collection is a versatile and beautiful amalgamation of modern and traditional looks.
Lotus and Roses are hand-embroidered along with the product range in Neer collection, which adds an interesting aspect of survival, courage, and acceptance.
A conscious practice:
- Handmade clothing
- Minimizing the carbon footprint
- Made ethically with skin-friendly fabric.
- Building the local economy by providing continuous work to the marginalized community
- Align with nature, reinventing handloom and supporting indigenous artisans
- Transparent and accountable value chain
Craft and Artisans Story: Handloom cotton is woven on the loom of Chhuikhadan Society, Chhattisgarh. The complete construction of the handcrafted fabric is done by weavers of the same old integrated cooperative. Stitching and hand embroidery is done by our in-house women artisans based in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
Disclaimer: The hand-woven and hand-embroidered outfit may come with certain imperfection, which mere nature of the handmade product range.
Before purchasing products kindly go through the complete product details which include size, fittings, patterns, craft story and other remarks. Minute color variation is possible because of different tuning of monitors. Please keep the same in mind while shopping.
- We offer exchange if you find that you’ve made an error with size (for clothing) or want another available color in same pattern
- We offer exchange if product doesn't suit you well and doesn’t synch with your look
- We offer exchange in case of an incorrect product delivered to you (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation), or if the product you receive has a genuine quality defect.
- In case of exchange you can immediately choose outfits of same amount or you can opt for credit note of same amount, in that you can shop from our website of equal amount
- In the rare case that you do receive a defected/damaged product, kindly email a photo of your product within 4 days of receiving the order.
We offer refund only in case of an incorrect product delivered to you (product doesn’t match with the item confirmed in order).
Terms of product return:
- Product should be undamaged, unwashed & unused.
- Tags of products should be intact and undamaged
- Product should be return along with original packaging
- Product return should be initiated within 1st week of delivery
Customer is responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning/exchanging an item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
For exchange and refund please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- As each product is made to order we generally take 12-15 working days to deliver your order.
- If you need an urgent delivery, please write to us at email@example.com or whatsapp us at +91 8826481374
- Our team will reach out to you in case of any delay in shipment caused by manual or operational issues