Daffodil blue jacquard overlay
Exclusive and limited, the bloom collection brings cosmopolitan statements of overlay made by humble grass root artisans. Intricately woven jacquard textile is used to craft this collection.
- With nature-inspired motifs and versatile styling, each overlay of the collection is one of a kind.
- Beautiful floral brooch and belt comes with overlays for the purpose of different styling
- With the thick and stress-free construct, the overlays are perfect of the autumn-winter season
- Wear this overlay with pullovers, midi skirt, and dresses
- Wrap a soft solid scarf to enhance the look
- Fabric: Hand-woven jacquard fabric with the thick texture
- Pattern: Freestyle overlay with pocket
- Colour: Blue
- Length: 40
- XS - S: Chest :36
- M: Chest-40
- L-XL: Chest-46
Notes for your
- Wash Care: Prefer Dry clean
- Shipping: Free shipping on orders above INR 1500
- Exchange and Return: Exchange should be initiated within one week of product delivery. In exchange, you can choose another size or product from our website. If you don't want an immediate exchange, we also offer credit note of the same value to use in the future. No refund.
Delivery Time: Each of our product is authentically handcrafted and made to order, that required some time to deliver the order.
- Delivery time for prepaid order: 5-9 working days.
- Delivery time for CoD order: 8-14 working days.
- In case of urgent delivery, Plz write to us on email@example.com or WhatsApp us on +91 8826481374
About Craft: Woven on special loom jacquard weaving is all about intricately woven motifs. In the warp weft arrangement of the loom, designs are woven into the warp.
Always be mindful that jacquard is a weaving technique, not embroidery or printing
About Artisans: Weaving is done by the weavers of Chhuikhadan cooperative, CG. Stitching and finishing is done by the women artisans based in Bilaspur, CG
Disclaimer: The handwoven outfit may come with certain imperfection. There can be small change in colour due to different resolution of the screen