Pink buta layer dress
The frilled and flared pink dress has an enigmatic and charming aura around it. It is two piece set with woven buta shrug and solid A line dress. The outfit is a gorgeous blend of sensibility and fun.
Craft: Hand woven cotton
Garment measurement in Inches:
Length: 45 Inch
XS:Chest-32, Waist- 30, Shoulder-13, Sleeve length: 16
S:Chest-36, Waist- 34, Shoulder-14, Sleeve length: 16
M: Chest-40, Waist- 38, Shoulder-14.5, Sleeve length: 16
L: Chest-44, Waist- 42, Shoulder-15, Sleeve length: 16
XL:Chest-48, Waist- 46, Shoulder-16, Sleeve length: 16
For size, customization mail us at email@example.com
Notes for you
- Wash Care: Hand wash separately with mild detergent. You can go for dry clean as well once in a while to maintain the freshness.
- Shipping: Free shipping on orders above INR 1500
- Exchange and Return: Exchange should be initiated within one week of product delivery. In exchange, you choose other size or product from our website. We also offer credit note of the same value to use in the future, if you don’t want immediate exchange. No refund.
Delivery Time: Each of our product is authentically crafted and made to order.
- Delivery time for prepaid order: 5-8 working days.
- Delivery time for CoD order: 8-14 working days.
- In case of urgent delivery, Plz write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp us on +91 8826481374
For size customization mail us at email@example.com
About Collection: Same as moonlight Mehtaab collection brings soft, luminous and soulful feel along with its silhouettes. Incepted in the loom of Chhattisgarh, It is a collection of cotton apparel made from delicate handwoven fabric with buta work. Crafted with precision mehtaab collection celebrates vibrant and rich heritage through its product range
Craft Story: Exquisite jaala weaving is used to make the fine cotton fabric with the woven motif. The jaala weaving is a long process that includes preparation of graphical patterns of motives to the final design development. Extra set of warp and weft is used to develop fine woven motives on the fabric.
Artisans: Buta weaving is done by the weavers of Chhattisgarh. Stitching and designing is done by women's group based in Chhattisgarh only
Disclaimer: There can be small irregularity due to hand woven fabric. Keep cherishing imperfection of art.There is possibility of slight variation in the colour of fabric due to different resolution of screen.