Layered Masakali Dress: 2 Pc set
Try beautiful layering with this 2 pc set. The dress comes with noodle strap a line dress and adjustable gathered overlay , giving a pretty look. Being versatile each part of set can styled separately, as a dress and as a shrug
Craft: Hand weaving and hand embroidery
Pattern: Layered midi dress wit adjustable waist
Custom: As per your suggestion and requirement.
For customize size we'll contact you after receiving your order. For any more query you can reach out to us on +91 8826481374 or email@example.com
Notes for you:
- Wash Care: Hand wash separately with mild detergent. You can go for dry clean as well once in a while to maintain the freshness.
- Shipping: Free shipping on orders above INR 1500
- Exchange and Return: Exchange should be initiated within one week of product delivery. In exchange, you choose other size or product from our website. We also offer credit note of the same value to use in the future, if you don’t want immediate exchange. No refund.
- Each of our product is authentically handcrafted and made to order, that required some time to deliver the order.
- Delivery time for prepaid order: 5-9 working days.
- Delivery time for CoD order: 8-14 working days.
- In case of urgent delivery, Plz write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp us on +91 8826481374
With flowing silhouettes and supreme comfort, the Masakali collection celebrate the conscious choices of our women tribe and fine craftsmanship of Chhattisgarh
With hand embroidered motif like half moon, small droplets, flower which are embellished on soothing cotton outfits the collection brings an surreal aura along it.
A conscious practice:
- Made ethically with skin friendly cotton.
- Align with nature , reinventing handloom process and supporting indigenous artisans.
- We are proud of our process and take full responsibility of authenticity of work.
Craft and Artisans Story
Soft kora cotton is woven on the loom of Chhuikhadan Society, Chhattisgarh. The complete construction of handcrafted fabric is done by the weavers of the same old integrated cooperative. Stitching and hand embroidery is done by our in-house women artisans based in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
The hand-woven and hand embroidered outfit may comes with certain imperfection, which mere nature of handmade product range.