Doesn’t matter how much we shop but joy of winning a contest or getting selected as lucky winner is unmatchable to anything. Add to that if you are winning your favourite product, the feeling is euphoric.
This Rakhi/ Rakshabandhan, Bebaak came up with similar contest for all the women. Through this contest you can actually get your favourite outfit from Bebaak, all you have to do is to tell us why you loved that particular dress.
Here is easy steps to participate in this event:
- Like our social media page
- Select you favorite product from our website and tell us why you liked it.
- Review your favorite Bebaak outfit on your post (fb/Insta/Twitter)by tagging us, sharing website link of that outfit and using #IwearBebaak
- You may actually get that product for yourself or your sister.!!!
To increase the chances of winning the contest, review should be published on maximum social media platform tagging Bebaak's respective account and mentioning website link.
- Contest timeline from 11th Aug to 26th Aug
- To be eligible for participation, first like the Bebaak Studio's official fan page.
- Like and share the contest post on your wall.
- The decision taken by the team & independent judges will be final.
The contest is not limited to any product category, so you can review any of your favourite outfit from Bebaak that include dresses, kurti and tunic, top & shirts, palazzo and skirts, stoles. You can also review our jewelry collection as well. So hurry up and participate in this give away to win beautiful product from Bebaak
To check out our collection, please visit: Bebaak Studio
Here is a glimpse of our collection range
This marron kurta is my favorite
https://bebaakstudio.com/collections/cotton-apparel/products/geometrical-pistachio-v-neck-straight-kurti with the pants and scarf is so nice that I can wear it in my office also without any worry. I love this summery shade.
Thanks for awesome giveaway.
I love all products because of the reason they are handmade all with love from real artistic people. I respect that. #IWearBeebak