A collection celebrating freedom of movement & comfort with stress-free flowy silhouettes
With Bagheera, we have attempted an contemporary expression of heritage craft & new age quest. Heritage craft of Madhya Pradesh that is Bagh Print has been used to develop the collection
Bagh printing is an intricate process of hand block printing on fabric with the use of hand-carved wood a d natural color. The usp of this craft comes from the optimization of natural resources such as chemical property of flowing water, sun drying and plants as color source, without causing any damage to the environment.
We have used pure cotton bagh printed textile to develop the collection range which includes dresses, tunic set & some beautiful skirt sets. Elegant embellishment is done with mirror work & hand embroidery to enhance the look of the dresses.
- Laali flared maxi dress: With floral print & front pocket, perfect for your easy day out & brunches
- Bobby skirt set: Some prettiness with polka print! Skirt with elasticated waist & mirror worked crop top which can styled in different ways
- Laali tier dress: A midi dress with amazing twirls. Front button down, round neck & knot sleeve
- Morani Aline gather dress: With vibrant mirror work detailing on the yoke
- Bobby tunic set: For your 9 to 9 days with supreme comfort & style
You can explore the collection online on our website: www.bebaakstudio.com