Polka crop top and skirt: Set of 2
Deep grey co-ord set with a chirpy crop top and pleated skirt. The v neck top has front frilled detailing and back closer with knots to make a bow. Pleated skirt has an elasticated waist, pocket, and side zip closure.
- Craft: Hand weaving
- Fabric: Cotton
- Pattern: Set of crop top and skirt
- Colour: Deep grey
Garment measurement in Inches
- Length: 16
- XS: Chest-32, Waist-30, Shoulder-13
- S: Chest-36, Waist-34, Shoulder-14
- M: Chest-40, Waist-38, Shoulder-14.5
- L: Chest-44, Waist-42, Shoulder-15
- XL: Chest-48, Waist-46, Shoulder-16
- Length: 38
- XS: Waist: 26- 30
- S: Waist: 30- 34
- M: Waist: 34-38
- L: Waist: 38-42
- XL: Waist: 42- 46
- We offer size customization as per requirement.
- Length can be customized
- No extra charge on size and length customization
- Plz whatsapp us on +918826481374 or email us on email@example.com for the same
Notes for you:
- Wash Care: Hand wash separately with mild detergent. You can go for dry clean as well once in a while to maintain the freshness.
- Shipping: Free shipping on orders above INR 1500
- Exchange and Return: Exchange should be initiated within one week of product delivery. In exchange, you choose other size or product from our website. We also offer credit note of the same value to use in the future, if you don’t want immediate exchange. No refund.
Delivery Time: Each of our product is authentically handcrafted and made to order, that required some time to deliver the order.
- Delivery time for prepaid order: 5-9 working days.
- Delivery time for CoD order: 8-14 working days.
- In case of urgent delivery, Plz write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp us on +91 8826481374
About Collection: Born out of chaos, Gaflat is a collection about you, me and all of us, accepting and celebrating each others choices.
This new range is an eclectic mix of traditional and contemporary silhouettes crafted from pure handwoven cotton and embellished with hand embroidery.
Craft story: Authentically handwoven fabric of Chhattisgarh has been used to make this collection. Embellishment is done through hand embroidery
About artisans: Weaving is done by the weavers of Chhuikhadan cooperative, CG. Stitching and finishing is done by the women artisans based in Bilaspur, CG
Disclaimer: The handwoven and hand embroider outfit may comes with certain imperfection. There can be a small change in color due to different resolution of screen