Lavender angrakha top
With never going wrong angrakha pattern the lavender color cotton top is charming in look. With adjustable string at the waist, it is comfortable and stylish in look Team it with cotton pant and minimal jewelry for the unique look
- Craft: Hand woven cotton
- Fabric: Cotton
- Pattern: Angarkha pattern with the adjustable string
- Color: Lavender
Garment measurement in Inches:
- Length: 28
- XS:Chest-32, Waist-30, Hips-36, Shoulder-13.5, Sleeve-10
- S:Chest-36, Waist-34, Hips-40, Shoulder-14, Sleeve-10
- M: Chest-40, Waist-38, Hips-44, Shoulder-14.5, Sleeve-10
- L: Chest-44, Waist-42, Hips-48, Shoulder-15, Sleeve-10
- XL:Chest-48, Waist-46, Hips-52, Shoulder-15.5, Sleeve-10
For size customization mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unbound collection is inspired from the possibility of young age and sensibility of experiences. With the interaction of check and stripes, the collection brings contemporary apparel that has a beautiful amalgamation of new look and classic cuts. Pleats, gather, frills and laces have been used to enhance the look while suave color palette make the collection to look classic
Hand weaving is an intrinsic process done on the loom through two sets of yarn called as warp (lengthwise arrangement) and weft ( width wise arrangement). It takes time and patience to make handwoven fabric.
The weaving of handloom cotton is done by the rural weavers of Chhattisgarh. Stitching and embroidery of all our collection is done by Chhattisgarh based women groups.
There can be small irregularity due to handwoven fabric. Keep cherishing imperfection of art. Slight variation in color of fabric due of to different resolution of screens.