Red Angarkha Tunic
The angarkha cotton tunic looks classic and vintage in look. It can be paired with palazzo, jeans and jagging. This cotton tunic in angarkha pattern can be styled as a dress as well. It is an absolute joy to wear this tunic as a dress. It looks comfortable and stylish both as a tunic and as a dress.
- Craft: Hand woven cotton
- Fabric: Cotton
- Pattern: Angarkha pattern with the adjustable string
- Color: Red
Garment measurement in Inches:
- Length: 43 Inch
- XS:Chest-32, Waist-30, Shoulder-13.5, Sleeve-15
- S:Chest-36, Waist-34, Shoulder-14, Sleeve-15
- M: Chest-40, Waist-38, Shoulder-14.5, Sleeve-15
- L: Chest-44, Waist-42, Shoulder-15, Sleeve-15
- XL:Chest-48, Waist-46, Shoulder-15.5, Sleeve-15
For size customization mail us at email@example.com
Notes for you
- Wash Care: Hand wash separately with mild detergent. You can go for dry clean as well once in a while to maintain the freshness.
- Shipping: Free shipping on orders above INR 1500
- Exchange and Return: Exchange should be initiated within one week of product delivery. In exchange, you choose other size or product from our website. We also offer credit note of the same value to use in the future, if you don’t want immediate exchange. No refund.
Delivery Time: Each of our product is authentically crafted and made to order.
- Delivery time for prepaid order: 5-7 working days.
- Delivery time for CoD order: 7-12 working days.
- In case of urgent delivery, Plz write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp us on +91 8826481374
Unbound collection is inspired from possibility of young age and sensibility of experiences. With the interaction of check and stripes, the collection brings contemporary apparel that has beautiful amalgamation of new look and classic cuts. Pleats, gather, frills and laces have been used to enhance the look while suave color palette make the collection to look classic
Hand weaving is intrinsic process done on the loom through two sets of yarn called as warp (lengthwise arrangement) and weft ( width wise arrangement). It take time and patience to make hand woven fabric.
Weaving of handloom cotton is done by the rural weavers of Chhattisgarh. Stitching and embroidery of all our collection is done by Chhattisgarh based women groups.
There can be small irregularity due to hand woven fabric. Keep cherishing imperfection of art.Slight variation in color of fabric due of to different resolution of screen.