Mehrooni flared bagh print dress
My love for vintage is getting strong day by day. With each passing moment, I am learning to understand how my experience shapes my present. Featuring flared maroon dress with traditional charm and authentic look
About Product: The flare maroon bagh printed dress brings an enigma of vintage craft and contemporary look.
- Pattern: Panelled flare dress
- Feature: Embellished with golden laces
- Craft: Hand block printing
- Wash care: Hand wash separately in cold water
- Handcrafted in India
- Length: 53 Inch
Measurement in Inches
- XS:Chest-32, Waist-28, Shoulder-13, Sleeve length- 10
- S:Chest-36, Waist-32, Shoulder-14, Sleeve length- 10
- M: Chest-40, Waist-36, Shoulder-14.5, Sleeve length-10
- L: Chest-44, Waist-40,Hips-48, Shoulder-15, Sleeve length-10
About Collection: Bagh-E- Bahara collection is inspired from vintage craft, traditional patterns and contemporary look. It has old world charm and new era's styling. Developed from authentic craft of hand block printing and hand embroidery, the collection keep you absorb in some earthy harmony
Craft Story: Bagh print is hand block printing technique practiced in Bagh district of Madhya Pradesh India. It is many century old craft that use hand carved block and natural color to develop beautiful motif on fabric. Steps to make beautiful printed product include intensive process of block printing and flowing water washing.
About Artisans: Hand block printing is done by the tribal artisans of Bagh, Dhar district in Madhya Pradesh.
Stitching and embroidery is done by women artisans based in Chhattisgarh
Disclaimer: Imperfection is a beauty of handcrafted things.
Block printed product might carry certain irregularities which are a sign of authentic handcrafted work. As delicate hand embroidery is done it is suggested to not use brush while washing the appare