Anna embroidered kora dress
Craft: Hand weaving and hand embroidery
Pattern: A line and frilled
Garment measurement in Inches:
XS:Chest-32, Waist- 30, Shoulder-13, Sleeve length: 12
S:Chest-36, Waist- 34, Shoulder-14, Sleeve length: 12
M: Chest-40, Waist- 38, Shoulder-14.5, Sleeve length: 12
L: Chest-44, Waist- 42, Shoulder-15, Sleeve length: 12
XL:Chest-48, Waist- 46, Shoulder-16, Sleeve length: 12
For size customization mail us at email@example.com
The weaving of handloom cotton is done by the rural weavers of Chhattisgarh. Stitching and embroidery of all our collection is done by Chhattisgarh based women groups.
- Cotton fabric: Hand wash separately with mild detergent. You can go for dry clean as well once in a while to maintain the freshness.
- Silk Fabric : Dry clean suggested
- Hand embroidered dresses: Softly handled. No machine wash
For size customization after placing the order you can reach to us through whatsapp, mail or call to share details of your measurement and required customization. We’ll customize accordingly. No extra cost on size customization
Exchange and Return
- Exchange should be initiated within one week of product delivery.
- In exchange, you can choose other size or product from our website.
- We also offer credit note of the same value to use in the future, if you don’t want immediate exchange.
- No timeline for credit note. You can use it as per your convenience
- No refund.
Shipping: Free shipping in India on orders above INR 1500
- Each of our product is authentically handcrafted and made to order, that required some time to deliver the order.
- Delivery time for prepaid order: 5-9 working days.
- Delivery time for CoD order: 8-14 working days.
- In case of urgent delivery, Plz write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp us on +91 8826481374
Mode of payment:
- Prepay through the secure channel of CC Avenue
- Gpay/ NEFT/Bank deposit/ Paytm
- Cash on Delivery
- Through paypal (mail id : email@example.com)
- Bank deposit/ NEFT
A conscious practice
- Handmade clothing
- Minimizing the carbon footprint
- Made ethically with skin-friendly fabric.
- Building the local economy by providing continuous work to the marginalized community
- Align with nature, reinventing handloom and supporting indigenous artisans
- Transparent and accountable value chain
The hand-woven and hand-embroidered outfit may come with certain imperfection, which mere nature of the handmade product range.
For any other concern or query plz reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +91 8826481374 ( Whatsaap and call)