Gulaabo flared dress
But still, like dust.. I'll Rise
With this line of Mayan Angleu's poem showcasing Exclusive dress with the charm of pink and joy of full flare. This is one the perfect outfit to enhance your look on special occasions.
About Product: The pink flare dress is pretty and magnanimous in look.
Pattern: The dress has criss- cross back neck pattern, creating an alluring look. Paneled flare is adding another layer of vivacity.
Features: Embellished with beautiful golden laces
Length: 53 Inch
S:Chest-36, Waist-32, Shoulder-11.5
M: Chest-40, Waist-36, Shoulder-12
L: Chest-44, Waist-40, Shoulder-12.5
About Collection: Bagh-E- Bahara collection is inspired from vintage craft, traditional patterns and contemporary look. It has old world charm and new era's styling. Developed from authentic craft of hand block printing and hand embroidery, the collection keep you absorb in some earthy harmony
Craft Story: Bagh print is hand block printing technique practiced in Bagh district of Madhya Pradesh India. It is many century old craft that use hand carved block and natural color to develop beautiful motif on fabric. Steps to make beautiful printed product include intensive process of block printing and flowing water washing.
About Artisans: Hand block printing is done by the tribal artisans of Bagh, Dhar district in Madhya Pradesh
Stitching and embroidery is done by women artisans based in Chhattisgarh
Disclaimer: Imperfection is beauty of handcrafted things.
Block printed product might carry certain irregularities which are sign of authentic hand crafted work. As delicate hand embroidery is done, it is suggested to not use brush while washing the apparel
- Cotton fabric: Hand wash separately with mild detergent. You can go for dry clean as well once in a while to maintain the freshness.
- Silk Fabric : Dry clean suggested
- Hand embroidered dresses: Softly handled. No machine wash
For size customization after placing the order you can reach to us through whatsapp, mail or call to share details of your measurement and required customization. We’ll customize accordingly. No extra cost on size customization
Exchange and Return
- Exchange should be initiated within one week of product delivery.
- In exchange, you can choose other size or product from our website.
- We also offer credit note of the same value to use in the future, if you don’t want immediate exchange.
- No timeline for credit note. You can use it as per your convenience
- No refund.
Shipping: Free shipping in India on orders above INR 1500
- Each of our product is authentically handcrafted and made to order, that required some time to deliver the order.
- Delivery time for prepaid order: 5-9 working days.
- Delivery time for CoD order: 8-14 working days.
- In case of urgent delivery, Plz write to us on email@example.com or whatsapp us on +91 8826481374
Mode of payment:
- Prepay through the secure channel of CC Avenue
- Gpay/ NEFT/Bank deposit/ Paytm
- Cash on Delivery
- Through paypal (mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bank deposit/ NEFT
A conscious practice
- Handmade clothing
- Minimizing the carbon footprint
- Made ethically with skin-friendly fabric.
- Building the local economy by providing continuous work to the marginalized community
- Align with nature, reinventing handloom and supporting indigenous artisans
- Transparent and accountable value chain
The hand-woven and hand-embroidered outfit may come with certain imperfection, which mere nature of the handmade product range.
For any other concern or query plz reach us on email@example.com or +91 8826481374 ( Whatsaap and call)