Embroidered Maroon long dress
I am a lover of vintage furniture, soft rain and old books. Being a story listener, I always look for the details. The woven and hand embroidered long dress bring an enigmatic aura, making me fall in the love of this dress.
- Craft: Hand weaving and hand embroidery
- Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Pattern: V neck gathered dress
- Features: Hand embroidery, Side pocket
- Color: Maroon
- Wash care: Hand wash separately in cold water
- Handcrafted in India
Please refer to below mentioned garment measurement to place an order. Size in Inches:
- XS:Chest-32, Waist-28, Sleeve-9 , Shoulder-13.5
- S: Chest-36, Waist-32, Sleeve-9 , Shoulder-14
- M: Chest-40, Waist-36, Sleeve-9 , Shoulder-14.5
- L: Chest-44, Waist-40, Sleeve-9, Shoulder-15
Notes for you
- Wash Care: Hand wash separately with mild detergent. You can go for dry clean as well once in a while to maintain the freshness.
- Shipping: Free shipping on orders above INR 1500
- Exchange and Return: Exchange should be initiated within one week of product delivery. In exchange, you choose other size or product from our website. We also offer credit note of the same value to use in the future, if you don’t want immediate exchange. No refund.
Delivery Time: Each of our product is authentically crafted and made to order.
- Delivery time for prepaid order: 5-7 working days.
- Delivery time for CoD order: 7-12 working days.
- In case of urgent delivery, Plz write to us on email@example.com or whatsapp us on +91 8826481374
About the collection: Memory lane is a collection of hand-woven and hand embroidered cotton apparel cherishing comfort with elegance and style.
About craft: Hand-woven breathable and authentic cotton has been used to make this collection. Hand weaving is intrinsic process done on the loom through two sets of yarn called as warp (lengthwise arrangement) and weft ( widthwise arrangement).
About artisans: Weaving is done by rural weavers of Chhattisgarh
Hand embroidery and stitching is done by women group based in Chhattisgarh.
Disclaimer: Imperfection is beauty of handcrafted things.
Handwoven product might carry certain irregularities which are sign of authentic hand crafted work. As delicate hand embroidery is done it is suggested to not use brush while washing the apparel.