Geometrical pistachio green sleeveless long dress
The geometrical printed cotton dress is all about elegance and style. Perfect dress for office meeting and high tea.
- Craft: Hand block print
- Fabric: Cotton
- Pattern: Boat neck pattern anf pleated waist
- Color: Pistachio green
Garment measurement in Inches:
- Length: 50
- XS: Chest-32, Waist-28, Shoulder-13.5
- S:Chest-36, Waist-32, Shoulder-14
- M: Chest-40, Waist-36, Shoulder-14.5
- L: Chest-44, Waist-40, Shoulder-15
- XL: Chest-48, Waist-42, Shoulder-15.5
- Sleeves can be attached on request. Plz WhatsApp or call us for the same on +91 88264 81374
- For size, customization mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes for you
- Wash Care: Hand wash separately with mild detergent. You can go for dry clean as well once in a while to maintain the freshness.
- Shipping: Free shipping on orders above INR 1500
- Exchange and Return: Exchange should be initiated within one week of product delivery. In exchange, you choose other size or product from our website. We also offer credit note of the same value to use in the future, if you don’t want immediate exchange. No refund.
Delivery Time: Each of our product is authentically crafted and made to order.
- Delivery time for prepaid order: 5-9 working days.
- Delivery time for CoD order: 8-14 working days.
- In case of urgent delivery, Plz write to us on email@example.com or whatsapp us on +91 8826481374
About Collection: Albeli is a collection of Hand block printed apparel celebrating the sunshine with the beauty of authentic craft, comfortable silhouettes and pestle shades.
Albeli collection celebrates the women for all season, who is comfortable in her skin but always pushing her boundaries to explore new in life.
Craft story: Hand block printing is beautiful and pristine printing process in which wooden block carved with beautiful motif have been used to print on fabric.
Block printing is a complex form of craft done on fabric extensively in a different part of India. It has got different name as per variations in work and regions such dabu and Chhapa in Rajasthan, Kalamkari in Andhra and Ajrak in Gujarat.
Artisans: Hand block printing is done by artisans of Sanganer, Rajasthan.
Stitching and finishing is done by womens' group based in Chhattisgarh
Disclaimer: Imperfection is the beauty of handcrafted things. Hand blockprinted product might carry certain irregularities which is a sign of the authentic handcrafted work.