Block printed ocean green asymmetrical shrug ,palazzo and top set
This shrug and palazzo set is supremely comfortable and comes with versatile styling option. Asymmetrical shrug is freestyle and can be paired with tops, sphegetti. Palazzo has front pockets and elasticated waist.
Craft: Sanganeri Hand block printing
Pattern: Asymmetrical Shrug
Color: Ocean green
Wash Care: Separate wash with mild detergent
Garment measurement in Inches:
Full length: 45 Inch
XS-M: Chest-40, Shoulder-14.5
L- XL:Chest-46, Shoulder-16
Length: 22 Inch
M: Chest-40, Shoulder-12.5
L: Chest-44, Shoulder-13
Length: 38 Inch
XS: Waist: 26- 30
S: Waist: 30- 34
M: Waist: 34-38
L: Waist: 38-42
XL: Waist: 42- 46
- Sleeves can be attached on request. Plz WhatsApp or call us for the same on +91 88264 81374
- For size, customization mail us at email@example.com
Notes for you
- Wash Care: Hand wash separately with mild detergent. You can go for dry clean as well once in a while to maintain the freshness.
- Shipping: Free shipping on orders above INR 1500
- Exchange and Return: Exchange should be initiated within one week of product delivery. In exchange, you choose other size or product from our website. We also offer credit note of the same value to use in the future, if you don’t want immediate exchange. No refund.
Delivery Time: Each of our product is authentically crafted and made to order.
- Delivery time for prepaid order: 5-9 working days.
- Delivery time for CoD order: 8-14 working days.
- In case of urgent delivery, Plz write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp us on +91 8826481374
About Collection: Albeli is a collection of Hand block printed apparel celebrating sunshine with the beauty of authentic craft and comfortable silhouettes
Albeli celebrates the women for all season, who is comfortable in her skin but always pushing her boundaries to explore new in life.
Craft Story: Hand block printing is beautiful and pristine printing process in which wooden block carved with beautiful motif have been used to print on fabric.
Block printing is a complex form of craft done on fabric extensively in different part of India. It has got different name as per variations in work and regions such as dabu and Chhapa in Rajasthan, Kalamkari in Andhra and Ajrak in Gujarat.
Artisans: Hand block printing is done by artisans of Sanganer, Rajasthan.
Stitching and finishing is done by women's' group based in Chhattisgarh
Disclaimer: Imperfection is the beauty of handcrafted things. Hand block printed product might carry certain irregularities which are a sign of authentic handcrafted work.