Mogra bhag print kurti
Did you miss the handwritten letter! The letter that says all from heart through the high and low node of hand writing, I miss the same. In the era of fast texting, I look for slow pace. Celebrating the effort of hand craft and slow process with this beautiful and elegance kurti. Pair this kurti with solid bottom for the classy look.With beautiful motif and deep color, the kurti create a enchanting aura around your look.
About Product: With beautiful motif and deep color, the kurti create a enchanting aura around your look.
Features: Hand embellished with sequin
Craft: Hand block printing
Please refer to below mentioned garment measurement to place an order. Size in Inches:
XS:Chest-34, Waist-30,Hips-38, Shoulder-13.5, Sleeve length- 16
S:Chest-36, Waist-32,Hips-40, Shoulder-14, Sleeve length- 16
M: Chest-40, Waist-36,Hips-44, Shoulder-14.5, Sleeve length- 16
L: Chest-44, Waist-40,Hips-48, Shoulder-15, Sleeve length- 16
About Collection: Bagh-E- Bahara collection is inspired from vintage craft, traditional patterns and contemporary look. It has old world charm and new era's styling. Developed from authentic craft of hand block printing and hand embroidery, the collection keep you absorb in some earthy harmony
Craft Story: Bagh print is hand block printing technique practiced in Bagh district of Madhya Pradesh India. It is many century old craft that use hand carved block and natural color to develop beautiful motif on fabric. Steps to make beautiful printed product include intensive process of block printing and flowing water washing.
About Artisans: Hand block printing is done by the tribal artisans of Bagh, Dhar district in Madhya Pradesh
Stitching and embroidery is done by women artisans based in Chhattisgarh
Disclaimer: Imperfection is beauty of handcrafted things.
Block printed product might carry certain irregularities which are sign of authentic hand crafted work. As delicate hand embroidery is done it is suggested to not use brush while washing the apparel
Before purchasing products kindly go through the complete product details which include size, fittings, patterns, craft story and other remarks. Minute color variation is possible because of different tuning of monitors. Please keep the same in mind while shopping.
- We offer exchange if you find that you’ve made an error with size (for clothing) or want another available color in same pattern
- We offer exchange if product doesn't suit you well and doesn’t synch with your look
- We offer exchange in case of an incorrect product delivered to you (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation), or if the product you receive has a genuine quality defect.
- In case of exchange you can immediately choose outfits of same amount or you can opt for credit note of same amount, in that you can shop from our website of equal amount
- In the rare case that you do receive a defected/damaged product, kindly email a photo of your product within 4 days of receiving the order.
We offer refund only in case of an incorrect product delivered to you (product doesn’t match with the item confirmed in order).
Terms of product return:
- Product should be undamaged, unwashed & unused.
- Tags of products should be intact and undamaged
- Product should be return along with original packaging
- Product return should be initiated within 1st week of delivery
Customer is responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning/exchanging an item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
For exchange and refund please reach out to us at email@example.com
- As each product is made to order we generally take 12-15 working days to deliver your order.
- If you need an urgent delivery, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp us at +91 8826481374
- Our team will reach out to you in case of any delay in shipment caused by manual or operational issues