Mehrooni bagh gathered dress
My love for vintage getting strong day by day. With each passing moment, I am learning to understand how my experience shapes my present. Featuring gathered maroon dress with traditional charm and authentic look
About Product: The flare maroon bagh printed dress brings an enigma of vintage craft and contemporary look.
Pattern: Gathered dress
Feature: Embellished with golden laces
Craft: Hand block printing
Handcrafted in India
Measurement in Inches:
Length: 53 Inch
- XS:Chest-34, Waist-30, Shoulder-13.5, Sleeve length- 10
- S:Chest-36, Waist-32, Shoulder-14, Sleeve length- 10
- M: Chest-40, Waist-36, Shoulder-14.5, Sleeve length-10
- L: Chest-44, Waist-40,Hips-48, Shoulder-15, Sleeve length-10
Notes for you
- Wash Care: Hand wash separately with mild detergent. You can go for dry clean as well once in a while to maintain the freshness.
- Shipping: Free shipping on orders above INR 1500
- Exchange and Return: Exchange should be initiated within one week of product delivery. In exchange, you choose other size or product from our website. We also offer credit note of the same value to use in the future, if you don’t want immediate exchange. No refund.
Delivery Time: Each of our product is authentically crafted and made to order.
- Delivery time for prepaid order: 5-7 working days.
- Delivery time for CoD order: 7-12 working days.
- In case of urgent delivery, Plz write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp us on +91 8826481374
About Collection: Bagh-E- Bahara collection is inspired from vintage craft, traditional patterns and contemporary look. It has old world charm and new era's styling. Developed from authentic craft of hand block printing and hand embroidery, the collection keep you absorb in some earthy harmony
Craft Story: Bagh print is hand block printing technique practiced in Bagh district of Madhya Pradesh India. It is many century old craft that use hand carved block and natural color to develop beautiful motif on fabric. Steps to make beautiful printed product include intensive process of block printing and flowing water washing.
About Artisans: Hand block printing is done by the tribal artisans of Bagh, Dhar district in Madhya Pradesh.
Stitching and embroidery is done by women artisans based in Chhattisgarh
Disclaimer: Imperfection is the beauty of handcrafted things.
Block printed product might carry certain irregularities which are sign of authentic hand crafted work. As delicate hand embroidery is done it is suggested to not use brush while washing the apparel